Food & Beverage Attendant - MERSEYSIDEPosting Date
Jul 19, 2021Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre, One Queens Square, Liverpool, MERSEYSIDE, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Food & Beverage Attendants at our Marriott Hotels enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of restaurant, bar & events including weddings, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
We offer fantastic benefits including;
- World class training programs and opportunity to grow and develop
- Global Hotel discount scheme across all Marriott brands
- Complimentary Hotel gym/leisure membership
- Competitive pay for every hour worked & potential gratuities
- Free Parking
- Meal on Duty
- Discounts and much more...
Specific duties include;
- Preparing and monitoring the bar areas for service and guest comfort
- Providing a warm welcome to guests, advising them of menu options and answering questions about products & services where necessary.
- Record all transactions in the MICROS till system at time of order
- Food and beverage service, including alcohol
- Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
- Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking
- Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors.
- pro-ratad 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free Car Parking
- Company pension
- Wellness programmes
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Friends and Family rate for overnight stays
- Food & Beverage discount at the hotels
- Team events
- Training and Development
- Career discussions and Qualifications
- Meals on duty
- Use of the Leisure Club
- Dry Cleaning Discounts
- Staff Discounts
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.