NIX are currently seeking a Gym Instructor/Personal Trainer and High Intensity Functional Fitness Instructor on a part time basis including evenings and weekends, with the ability to do extra hours, when required.
We required any candidates to be qualified to at least a Level 2 fitness instructor.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
• Front line customer service
• Product sales and membership sales - therefore some experience in customer service/sales is desirable
• Responding to membership queries
• Inductions for new members • Teaching classes (circuits and HIIT)
• Opening/closing of the facility (including cashing up)
• Upkeep of the facilities with regards to tidiness, cleanliness and re-stocking of products
In addition to already being level 2 qualified we require the successful candidate to be currently studying or aspiring to become qualified as a Level 3 Personal Trainer.
You must be highly motivated to progress yourself and develop a career within the fitness industry.
You will also be self-driven with a can-do attitude as well as holding strong organisational skills.
You must be outgoing, with the ability to deal with customers both face to face as well as over the telephone.
You must have fitness industry-related knowledge.
If you believe you have the skills required for the role, we would like to hear from you!