Laundry Attendant - LONDONPosting Date
Jul 04, 2021Job Number
Housekeeping & LaundryLocation
The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Laundry Attendant to join our Housekeeping team at The London EDITION.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, passionate, is extremely organised and has excellent attention to detail.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Dry-cleaning, washing, drying, pressing and folding guests' laundry.
- Maintain accurate records of items laundered.
- Manage and maintain hotel linen stock.
- Manage and distribute Employee Uniforms.
- Laundry Quality Control
- Assist other aspects of the housekeeping operation as requested.
What we are looking for:
- Previous Housekeeping expereince in a 5* hotel environment
- Tailoring experience or sewing skills would be advantageous
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Flexibility to work varied hours (this will include weekend shifts)
- Exceptional guest care
What you get in return:
- Free gym membership
- Exclusive benefits and discounts in the neighbourhood
- Amazing staff events
- Discounted room nights, meals on duty, uniform provided and laundry service
- 28 holiday days (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Referral scheme
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- World class training and development such as free language courses and much more!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.