Finance Supervisor at St. Pancras Renaissance - London Posting Date
Jul 14, 2021Job Number
Finance & AccountingLocation
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn't find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you.
Let your passion for discovery become a career. Explore, discover, share and inspire at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
As our Finance Supervisor at St. Pancras Renaissance, you will be responsible for effectively managing the day to day operation of the Finance department to execute finance and accounting responsibilities for the property.
Our ideal Finance Supervisor
What we're looking for
- Sustained and proven experience in a similar high volume environment finance environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and working to deadline skills
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards
As our new Finance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively manage the day to day operation of the Finance Department to execute finance and accounting responsibilities for the property.
- Provides assistance to the Director of Finance and Assistant Director of Finance in developing the annual business plan, operating budgets, forecasts, financial reports, tax compliance, and profit and loss statements.
- Work through own team and influences department managers to ensure appropriate controls are in place to manage business risks.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London's most iconic hotel? Then we look forward to receiving your application
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.