Delivery Kitchen Manager - London
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! being a delivery kitchen manager at wagamama means being a role model for your team. living and breathing the wagamama behaviours, you deliver the wagamama magic to both your team + our delivery customers on every shift
working in partnership with online delivery food companies, you'll be cooking food for delivery guests only. this role is based in a delivery kitchen + focuses solely on delivery customers + so it is not based in one of our main wagamama restaurants
due to the nature of being take away food, evenings + weekend work is required. shifts can vary beetwen 7am - 11.30pm
what makes a brilliant wagamama delivery kitchen manager?
- you'll already have delivery kitchen management experience in a fast paced kitchen
- you'll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive place for your delivery customers + team
- you're a true expert in food quality + standards, with exceptional food knowledge
- you own everything you do - whether you're emphasising the importance of smashing targets, minimising wastage, or passing on your technical skills, it's all about becoming a better leader
- you ensure your kitchen is always clean, safe + welcoming for the benefit of your team + delivery customers
- you understand the controllable costs that impact the business + know how to manage these effectively
maybe you've never cooked japanese or asian food? not a problem! we'll teach you all you need to know! what's important is your ability to lead a team under pressure to deliver the highest quality of cooking
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer brilliant benefits such as...
- £13.20 per hour + bonus opportunity!
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family when dining out
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- clean chef whites on every shift
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday
- optional pension plan
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with friends?
want to join us as a delivery kitchen manager? apply today!
at wagamama we're proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!