Human Resources Officer - LONDONPosting Date
Jul 19, 2021Job Number
The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
Welcome to the first truly global luxury lifestyle hotel brand.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Employee Experience Officer to join the team at The London EDITION. Are you a HR professional looking to take the next step in your career? We are looking for an outgoing, passionate and friendly person to join our team. In this role you will be the first port of call for employee queries and will play a key role in the organisation and delivery of recruitment and assist the Employee Experience manager in total compensation, employee relations, performance management and training and development.
Are you results driven? Do you cope well in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for a new challenge? Then this is role for you - an exciting opportunity to get exposure to all areas of Employee Experience.
- Building relationships with hiring managers and partnering with them to bring our recruitment strategy to life
- Representing the EDITION brand in all your interactions
- Creating exciting job advertisements and posting on company and external job boards
- Shortlisting candidates for hiring managers and carrying out first interviews
- Arranging / booking interviews where needed and gathering interview feedback
- Ad-hoc administrative duties. This role will be the first point of contact for line level employee requests
- Assist with facilitating and recording attendance of brand, compliance and development training
- To manage employee procedures with regards to starters, transfers, promotions and leavers and ensure HR systems and employee files are accurate and up to date
- Payroll administration
- Organisation and ability to multi-task
- An outgoing personality will be key to success of this role
- Proven track record in high volume recruitment is desirable
- Prior HR generalist experience would be advantageous
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prior experience with Marriott HR systems is desirable. Training will be provided.
Working at EDITION is not just a job, it's a lifestyle. We are looking for someone who can fly the EDITION flag both in the hotel and on the street. Being a brand ambassador is not a part time job. Dedication, personality and a genuine desire to make someone's day is what brings the brand alive. Authenticity, sophistication, passion and enchantment are the pillars of our service.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Working at EDITION is not just a job, it's a lifestyle and we'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Discounted room nights at Marriott properties worldwide
- Amazing employee events and parties
- An exciting opportunity to be part ofthe world's largesthotel company(Marriott International)and an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- World class training and development
EDITIONis an equal opportunity employer.We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.We are committed to non-discrimination onanyprotectedbasis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.