Nights Cleaner - Manchester Posting Date
Jul 19, 2021Job Number
Housekeeping & LaundryLocation
Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, Worsley Park, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Based within the Worsley Park Marriott, the public area cleaning team plays a vital role in maintaining hygiene standards in line with the brand and guest expectations.
Full training is provided to ensure that all areas of the department rooms are prepared to the appropriate standard. This includes the making of beds, folding of linens and cleaning of bathrooms.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, meals on duty and hotel discounts
Specific duties of Guest Room Attendants include;
- Entering guest rooms should be entered following the appropriate procedure for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering
- Maintaining the highest level of guest privacy and security as per the company standard
- Responding promptly to any other requests from guests or other departments.
- Carrying out checks that all appliances are present in the room and in working order, with desk items, furniture and appliances straightened, dusted and polished.
- Guest amenities and supplies in rooms should be replaced with clean items. These include dirty linens, room service items, bins and beverage stations.
- Walls and furnishings should be inspected for marks or damage which should then be removed or reported as necessary. Carpets vacuumed and any other floor care duties performed (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- At the end of each shift, carts should be replenished with supplies and transported to the assigned area.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.