Cleaning Assistant - Daylesford
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for x2 engaging and passionate Cleaning Assistants to join our Operations Team. Full and part-time opportunities available.
£9.90 per hour. As we are open 7 days per week, flexibility to work a variety of shifts including weekends will be required. Shifts will typically be between 07.00-15.30. Your own transport will be required, as the site is not located on any public transport routes.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
The cleaning team is small and there are times where you will be required to work alone, so being proactive and self-motivated is essential, as is teamwork. Our cleaning team are an essential part of our wider store team, you will be relied upon to ensure both customer-facing and employee areas are clean and tidy at all times.
Experience in a similar role would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Maintain a clean and tidy Farmshop, focusing on ensuring customer-facing areas on site are cleaned to the highest standards
- Ensuring excellent time management and organisation to complete all cleaning jobs
- Deliver excellent customer service to our guests at all times
- Comply with the Farmshop Team operational standards
- Pass all customer queries/complaints to your line manager immediately
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.