Senior Infrastructure AnalystReporting to: Head of IT InfrastructureBased: East Croydon / Remote
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge themselves and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing Tech Team as Senior Infrastructure Analyst.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other Gym company we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people... don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award... now you don't see that every day! We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
By membership we are the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We are the only publicly listed UK health and fitness operator.What you need to know about the role...
The Gym's infrastructure and systems underpin the amazing services that we provide to staff and members. As the company has grown, so have the products and services - and the technical ecosystem of more integrations and cross-team projects. This role is key to understanding the network, infrastructure, applications, and the associated cross-vendor management so you can support and improve them. Think 3rd and 4th line support. You will help business teams, tech teams and vendors design and deliver technology for the gym of tomorrow.
You will be the first internal Senior Infrastructure Analyst in the small but talented infrastructure team at TGG, reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure.Main Job Activities
So let us tell you what we are looking for...
- You will effectively support the full life cycle of IT Infrastructure operations, services, projects and initiatives
- Deliver operationally excellent services to the business and ensure the infrastructure is resilient, patched and secure
- Manage vendors to resolve 3rd/4th line issues for staff and members
- Be the tech lead, working with stakeholders to define system requirements for new technology delivery
- Design and build infrastructure roadmaps for various services
- Establishing processes and procedures to improve and support service delivery, automating wherever possible
- Ensure operational documentation is up to date, tested and distributed where needed
- Support Project Leads with technical aspects of DPIAs
- Develop your own skills and undertake R&D to improve our systems
Our next Senior Infrastructure Analyst
will have the following:Essential
- At least 5 years' experience in a Senior Infrastructure IT position for a UK multi-site, nationwide business and in leading 3rd party vendors
- Experience in infrastructure solution design for new sites, comms racks, building access control and connectivity
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development, pushing things through to completion
- Proven experience with asset management and software license management
- Good understanding of project management principles and application
- Flexible and reliable worker, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good presentation skills and the ability to explain technology, simply, with a good diagram
- Software experience and knowledge required:
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Active Directory / Azure AD and ADFS
- Windows 7/Windows 10
- IAM, ideally with Okta including system integrations, automation, and MFA
- A good understanding of networking; routers / POE switches / MPLS / IPVPN / SD-WAN
- Excellent understanding of information security best practices
- Technical certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, BCS etc)
- Experience with end-user Windows PC deployment
- Experience managing wireless networks
- Experience managing multi-site kiosks
- Experience with unified communications
- Experience with Freshservice Service Management platform
So... We know you are ready to hit that APPLY button so what are you waiting for... Start your best career journey yet with The Gym Group and come #BEYOUWITHUS!