Product Owner Senior Manager - Leeds
Does using data to unlock insight into commercial performance motivate you? Do you want to work with teams across a broad range of functions to drive business-wide change?
We are looking for a highly motivated product owner, who is curious about understanding how we make key commercial decisions, to work with a wide range of business owners. This role will enable you to influence and enable the business to make better data-driven decisions.
Day to day you can expect to be involved in a variety of activities, there is never a dull moment, and the pace is fast! You will be part of the ASDA Data and Analytics team, reporting to the Head of Data & Analytics. As a Senior Manager you will be expected to provide leadership and development guidance to the wider team.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for leading the scoping of solutions to enable the business to make better data-driven decisions. You will get to work with commercial and customer focussed teams to understand how they currently make key business decisions and identify what additional data is required to enhance those processes to enhance the end to end economics of the business. You will use both quantitative and qualitative means to understand their needs and objectives and build relationships with these teams.
You will work with our technical data development and visualisation teams to design appropriate insight solutions. With a good degree of autonomy and a user-centric approach, you will be responsible for supporting the deployment of the solutions, working with the users to enhance and improve the solution and ensure successful long-term adoption.
- Ability to lead and influence key senior stakeholders, often working cross-functionally where formal decision-making processes do not exist
- Capable of building strong relationships with people at all levels
- Able to evaluate current processes and identify improvements/enhancements
- Strong analytical skills resulting in clear conclusions and informed decisions
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-change environment
- Well organised, motivated self-starter with tenacity and drive to deliver within tight deadlines
- Integrity in ensuring we adhere to ASDA's ethics and compliance policies and procedures
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- 8,000 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company penison 1.5 times colleagues contribution (Max 15%)
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.