Head Chef - Kidderminster
Exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to join an outstanding team and become part of one of the most successful restaurant groups in the UK.
Do you want to work for the fastest growing hospitality group? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Head Chef at this amazing site. This position is not for the faint hearted, Lounge is a fast paced place where no 2 days are same, as a Head Chef you will be leading the kitchen from the front and not afriad to get stuck in with your team.
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Tasty meal on duty.
- Unlimited 50% staff discount to enjoy outside working hours
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Enhanced maternity/paternity entitlements after 2 years service.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- Management Training courses and access to industry leading training information & support.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie
What we are looking for in our Head Chefs?
- A calm and organised Head Chef who will motivate and lead the brigade and provide structured and progressive training for all of the team.
- Head Chefs that can cook, taste and enjoy their food only.
- An experienced and well trained catering professional, who understands that a kitchen with flawless food hygiene standards and organisational systems will produce better food, better chefs and better profits.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic Head Chef
- The ideal candidate will have a mixture of branded and independent experience, with a proven track record as Head Chef.
- A knowledgeable Chef who takes pride in producing great quality fresh food and will work with the General Manager to ensure consistently high standards by adhering to the company specifications and procedures.