Our Bar Supervisors shake up the meanest cocktails, pull pints to perfection and have the best banter – you are the heart and soul of our venues and bridge between your teammates and management! You will work with your General Manager to exceed customer expectations and grow your skillset as you progress through the ranks of your career.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining the East London Pub Co. as we are continuously growing our portfolio of venues based on individuality & character.
· Competitive Salary – Up to £14 OTE (£11 basic plus service charge) plus tips
· Increased service charge after probation and when you progress
· In-house and external training through Flow E-Learning, suppliers, and team days out
· Clear personal development plans and career progression – We want you to grow!
· 50% off food & 20% off drink in all venues
· Bottomless free soft drinks on shift
· We like to have fun! Big company Christmas party, company awards & more…!
· Refer a friend – Get a bonus when you bring great people on board
· Family dinners
· Free 24/7 support & advice in mental wellbeing, health & finance through the Licensed Trade Charity
· Workplace pension scheme – Don’t worry about your future!
The ELPC is an independent growing hospitality group with a vibrant collection of pubs, bars, and restaurants across London. We have nothing but passion for hospitality and pride ourselves in creating character rich spaces and memorable customer experiences.
Above all else, we “keep it real”.
We are currently recruiting an experienced and motivated Bar Supervisor for the brand-new opening of the extraordinary Coqbull in Spitalfields. Spread over two floors, this site is edgy, diverse, and full of energy. Serving top quality & homemade food including the best burgers, rotisserie chicken & delectable coqtails. Our rotisserie chicken is marinated for 24 hours in our unique tea brine, then lovingly rubbed with our award-winning Coq Rub (yes, you heard us!) before putting it on the spit! It’s fun, daring and a little naughty…
You should have at least 2 years’ experience of working on a busy bar, have great chat and a love for all things food and drink. Having some cocktail knowledge is vital, you’ll also be quick on your feet and love working in an energetic environment, always providing friendly and approachable service.
You will be given the opportunity to train, grow and progress your career – become our future General Manager as our venue portfolio grows.
· You must have banter and a friendly, outgoing personality
· At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy pub, bar or restaurant
· Superb customer service skills, you love to engage with customers
· Solid Cocktail knowledge required
· Passionate about hospitality and all things food & drink
· You’re all about teamwork
· Hungry to grow and progress your hospitality career
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bar Supervisor, then please send through your CV today.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status.