Our Bar Managers are coqtail connoisseurs, hospitality runs through their veins and they keep the bar operation running smoothly! You will support your General Manager and grow your skillset as you progress to the next level in your career.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining the East London Pub Co. as we are continuously growing our portfolio of venues based on individuality & character.
· Competitive Salary – Up to £37k basic DOE, plus bonus
· In-house and external training through Flow E-Learning, suppliers, and team days out
· Clear personal development plans and career progression – We want you to grow!
· 50% off food & 20% off drink in all venues
· Bottomless free soft drinks on shift
· We like to have fun! Big company Christmas party, company awards & more…!
· Refer a friend – get a bonus when you bring great people on board
· Family dinners
· Free 24/7 support & advice in mental wellbeing, health & finance through the Licensed Trade Charity
· Workplace pension scheme – don’t worry about your future!
The ELPC is an independent growing hospitality group with a vibrant collection of pubs, bars, and restaurants across London. We have nothing but passion for hospitality and pride ourselves in creating character rich spaces and memorable customer experiences.
Above all else, we “keep it real”.
We are currently recruiting a talented & outgoing Bar Manager who is masterful in all things bars with lots of personality & banter for the brand-new opening of the extraordinary Coqbull in Spitalfields. Spread over two floors, this site is edgy, diverse, and full of energy. Serving top quality & homemade food including the best burgers, rotisserie chicken & delectable coqtails. Our rotisserie chicken is marinated for 24 hours in our unique tea brine, then lovingly rubbed with our award-winning Coq Rub (yes, you heard us!) before putting it on the spit! It’s fun, daring and a little naughty…
As Bar Manager you will have a lot of responsibility in the day-to-day running of the bar side of the business and will work with your GM to ensure your team is fully trained and provide the most amazing customer experience. You should have solid knowledge of coqtails, stocks, menu development and team training.
This role would suit someone who has previously been a Bar Manager in a busy and high-volume London venue. You will be given the opportunity to train, grow and progress your career – become our future General Manager as our venue portfolio grows.
· Energetic, creative, welcoming - a true Hospitality leader
· Able to work under pressure with ease, nothing can phase you
· Must have experience of working in high volume, multi- level restaurants or pubs
· Solid communication skills and insane organisational skills
· Extensive cocktail knowledge
· A big passion for coqtails & coq (the chicken kind…!)
· Forward thinking & creative, crazy about menu development
· Loves recruitment, training, mentoring & growing the team
· Must have at least 1 years’ experience as a Bar Manager in a busy London venue
· Personal License holder of advantage
· Hungry to become a General Manager – Hospitality is your forever home
If you would like to be considered for the role of Bar Manager, then please send through your CV today.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position, including settlement status.