Hello, we are Red Engine, the team behind the award-winning global brands Flight Club and Electric Shuffle. We're obsessed with disrupting the hospitality industry by creating and delivering the best possible experience - across all venues, products and brands.
We’re passionate about providing our guests with an end-to-end experience that will redefine what they expect from a night out. From before they visit our venue on our websites, when they’re playing any of our incredible games, right through to them re-living it all the next day with a bespoke digital story. We’re looking for someone who wants to join our in-house creative/tech team to develop industry-changing products that will be loved the world over.
With a total of seven incredible venues throughout the UK, we have ambitious plans, never standing still, we are passionate about developing new and exciting products, which means we’re always growing and looking for passionate people to join the family and we have a fabulous opportunity to work with our in-house creative/tech agency to shape, develop and maintain our suite of digital projects as Games Developer
You’ll be responsible for:
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Developing new games and interactive features
- Maintaining, updating and optimising the current in-venue gaming systems
- Be actively involved in design discussions and prototyping
- Reporting on progress of deliverables with Product Owners and Head of Digital Entertainment
- Working with the Developer, Head of Digital Entertainment and Operations team to design, develop and deliver the agreed functionality using an agile framework
- Be enthusiastic, driven and meticulous
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to produce clean, modular and maintainable code
- Have strong Unity and C# skills within a gaming environment
- Have an excellent understanding of performance and optimisation within Unity
- Be experienced working with GIT based code repositories
- Have proven ability to deliver your part of the project on time and to the desired quality
- Be able to provide examples of previous work for review
The way we work with each other is at the heart of everything we do and, if you join us, we’ll always make sure you know how much we value your contribution and hard work. You’ll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year and you’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone you work with. As we grow, we want you to grow too; to make sure you’re interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.
Fancy joining the team? Apply Now