Customer Relations Advisor - Gwynedd
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a full time Customer Relations Advisor to join our prestigious and exclusive beach front The Warren & Spa Holiday Resort at The Warren in Abersoch, North Wales. The Warren is our flagship park with owners who expect nothing less than the best and we need an exceptional Customer Relations Advisor to join our team.
The Customer Relations Advisor will form an integral part of the team contributing to a first-class customer service ethos by bringing their core behaviour & values to work each and every day.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For more than 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners, and guests. Finlake Holiday Resort is the largest holiday resort within the Haulfryn Group and offers an amazing range of 5-star holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities, including a spa, water park and gym, outdoor swimming pool and the delights of Devon on your doorstep.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
- assist our owners enjoy the full facilities at our prestigious and exclusive beach front Holiday Park
- be involved in a wide range of activities including handling owner queries, invoicing and payments
- report to the Customer Relations Team Leader
What Will You Bring
- relevant reception and administrative experience within a fast-moving customer relations environment.
- a confident telephone manner as well as good written English, computer skills and exceptional customer service.
- ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- previous experience in hospitality, cash handling and administration and a flexible approach to working, including weekends and Bank Holidays is required.
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.