Holiday Home Services Coordinator - Devon
Are your our next Holiday Home Services Coordinator?
If you can add and create joy in everything you do, we want you!
Our Haulfryn family has a fantastic opportunity for a Holiday Home Services Coordinator to join a growing team at our friendly Finlake Holiday Resort.
We are one of the UK’s largest owners of 5-star luxury holiday and residential parks set in special and beautiful locations. For 85 years we have been creating joyful moments for thousands of residents, owners and guests. Finlake Holiday Resort is the largest holiday resort within the Haulfryn Group and offers an amazing range of 5 star holiday accommodation, superb leisure facilities, including a spa, water park and gym, outdoor swimming pool and the delights of Devon on your doorstep.
Why Join Us
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing up to 35 days with service (pro rata for part-time)
- Company Sick Pay
- One Day Paid Volunteering Day
- Massively discounted holidays at any of our UK holiday parks
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- 25% off food and drink, leisure activities and spa treatments at qualifying park outlets
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance/Life Cover
- Online, high street and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Program
- Uniform provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers for VDU users
- Team Member of the Month reward
- Refer a Friend reward
- Training and Development Opportunities
What Will You Do
As a Holiday Home Services Coordinator, you will
- Be the key point of contact for our owners who sublet and looking after their interests
- Coordinate the sublet process and all related paperwork
- Ensure that accommodation standards are met and working with owners to keep standards high
- Introduce sublet to new owners and taking them through the process to get them on board
- Liaise with other departments regarding maintenance, bookings, cleaning, new sublets etc
- Source and order items for sublet accommodation in liaison with the owner
- Administer all sublet related paperwork such as invoicing, accommodation inspections and managing a busy email inbox
- Use various forms of communication to liaise with our owners (email, telephone & face to face)
What Will You Bring
- Relevant administrative experience within a fast-moving environment
- You should possess a confident telephone manner as well as good written English and exceptional customer service
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- An ability and drive to see a task through to completion
- Fantasic communication skills
- Strong computer skills, with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in administration, invoicing, raising purchase orders, sourcing and booking suppliers is an advantage but not essential
- Solutions focused
- A flexible approach to working including weekends and public holidays is essential
Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days. Including bank holidays and weekends when required.
Who We Are
We are a family-owned business who started with a single holiday park in Abersoch, North Wales. 85 years later, we now have over 20 parks in some of the most stunning locations from the exclusive Warren in Abersoch to our family holiday and golf resort Praa Sands on the tip of Cornwall.
We believe what differentiates us from other parks are our:
- Family values and a real community feel
- Really special, beautiful locations
- Warm and friendly team that make it feel like home
- How we nurture the nature around us
We would like you to be part of our family and look forward to receiving your application.
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.