Shift Engineer - Park Plaza Victoria LondonDepartment:
Hours per week:
You will go behind the scenes to ensure our systems are working correctly. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, as Shift Engineer you will help us to deliver a consistent and memorable experience to our guests.
We are looking for a Shift Engineer:
- Who will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the building
- Who will carry out routine spot checks of equipment
- Who will promote a helpful and professional image to guests and other team members by responding with full and positive co-operation to requests received
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Shift Engineer in a hotel or similar setting
Why join us as our Shift Engineer?
- 30 days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer” 2021