Senior Sous Chef - Park Plaza London RiverbankDepartment:
Hours per week:
Authenticity is at the heart of everything we do. Our Senior Sous Chef prepare, produce and present memorable meals for our guests, applying their energy and enthusiasm to every task.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Senior Sous Chef with a passion for delivering consistent, high-quality food in a fast-paced kitchen.
We are looking for a Senior Sous Chef:
- Who is fanatical about standards and genuinely cares about the quality of the food they prepare.
- Who can inspire, coach and mentor the kitchen brigade
- Who build excellent relationships with kitchen and Front of House team members to keep everything running smoothly.
- That shares our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment and Care
- With previous experience as a Sous Chef in a hotel or restaurant
Benefits of working for us as a Senior Sous Chef:
- 30 Days of Holiday a year (pro-rata)
- Salary: £35'000 Per annum
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great Learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”