Night Receptionist - Park Plaza Westminster Bridge LondonDepartment:
Hours per week:
As Night Receptionist you are the first and last person our guests see. Your helpful, can-do approach and passion for great service will create an amazing impression each and every time.
We are looking for a Night Receptionist:
- Who has excellent interpersonal skills and able to connect with others
- Who will promote a helpful and professional image to our guests and our team
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who possess a good command of English and has excellent communication skills
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Night Receptionist in a hotel
Benefits of working for us as a Night Receptionist:
- 30 Days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021