Housekeeping Trainer - Park Plaza LondonDepartment:
Hours per week:
Our housekeeping team allows us to take pride in our appearance. Whether it is our guest’s rooms or public areas, they keep everything clean and pristine. Join us as a Housekeeping Trainer and we will give you the training and support to succeed.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Trainer:
- Who will guide new starters through the fundamental steps of services for Housekeeping.
- Who will ensure an efficient operation on the shift, take responsibility for team briefings and room inspections.
- Who will empower the team to be more involved in the guest experience.
- Who will monitor and evaluate the ongoing training to ensure all team members are educated on the correct and agreed company practices and procedures.
- Who will develop and skill up the teams, and give them opportunities to take more responsibility and show their value to the business.
- Who will share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care.
Benefits of working for us as a Housekeeping Trainer:
- 30 Days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer” 2021