Chief Engineer - Park Plaza County Hall LondonDepartment:
Hours per week:
You will go behind the scenes to ensure our systems are working correctly. Whether it is a quick repair or planned maintenance, as Chief Engineer you will help us to deliver a consistent and memorable experience to our guests.
We are looking for a Chief Engineer:
- Who will lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel
- Who will ensure that all training needs for team members are identified and processed promptly
- Who will assist in the setting and achieving the Engineering budget
- Who will carry out routine spot checks of equipment
- Who will provide the strategy and direction required to ensure that the engineering provision is delivered and meets the departmental objectives
- Who will manage requests promptly, helpfully, politely and with a caring attitude
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- With previous experience as a Chief Engineer in a hotel
Why join us as our Chief Engineer?
- 30 days of holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Salary: up to £51.000 per year
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Great learning and development opportunities
From everyday uplifting moments to unforgettable achievements, and everything in between, we are there every step of the way.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer” 2021