Bar Manager - Park Plaza Westminster Bridge LondonDepartment:
Food and Beverage
Hours per week:
Primo Bar is currently on the look out for our next Bar Manager. Primo bar is all about live music, a great selection of cocktails & Beverages served alongside some nibbles/Light Bites.
As our next Bar Manager you will have strong experience in a similar environment with a passion and drive for high end Bars. We want someone who leads from the front to ensure the team deliver a memorable experience for every guest.
Your responsibilities as Bar Manager:
· You will be managing Primo bar ensuring the team and whole operation are focused on delivering truly memorable experiences.
· We want you to drive the commercial performance of the bar by growing sales, promoting events and developing new concepts – while effectively managing costs, stocks and suppliers.
· You will be a passionate advocate of our Primo bar offering, and a visible, hands-on leader who promotes an empowering culture within your team
· As a Manager, you will also play a direct role in the overall management of Primo bar.
What we are looking for in a Bar Manager?
· You inspire others: you lead by example, enthusing your team by sharing your passion for brilliant food & drink and outstanding customer service.
· You are innovative: you bring fresh thinking to Primo Bar operations from menu ideas and event concepts to behind-the-scenes systems.
· You are a connector: you develop productive relationships with colleagues within the bar and across other departments, looking for ways to enhance the guest experience and business performance.
· You are empowering: you develop the potential in your direct reports and foster a culture where people are encouraged to take accountability and learn and grow through experience.
· You deliver: you are self-motivated and driven to set high standards for yourself and your bar/restaurant operation. You are tenacious in achieving the goals you set.
· You share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment, and Care.
Why join us as a Bar Manager?
- 30 Days of Holiday a year
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Free food on shift
- Great Learning and development opportunities
Find out more & apply
If you want to find out more about us, please visit our website. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality “The Caterer 2021”