Assistant Manager (salaried) - London
TRG Concessions have over 25 years' experience of providing exceptional hospitality to the travelling public. Our brand portfolio includes casual dining, counter service, coffee shops, pubs and bars. We deliver existing TRG brands, create bespoke concepts and establish partnerships to franchise third-party brands. Our record of innovation, partnership, and performance ahead of sector growth has made us a market leader in this sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager. We're focused on our guests, and we want an Assistant Manager who shares our enthusiasm for delivering great hospitality while understanding how to run a business in a competitive commercial environment.
Your role as an Assistant Manager:
- Manage the operation of the business including the development and growth of people, sales and profits.
- Motivate and inspire your team through a genuine passion for hospitality.
- Manage the business in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Drive sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and implement a high level of guest service.
- Maximise profits by controlling food, beverage and labour costs.
- Have previous experience in a management or supervisory role.
- Be experienced working in high volume businesses.
- Be able to build relationships and understand the need to work with brand partners in a client-focused business.
You will receive:
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Team incentives
- 3% pension contribution
- Participation in our annual Share Save Scheme
- 30% discount across all of The Restaurant Group brands
- Staff discounts across the airports
- Membership to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meal on shift
- Great training and apprenticeship programmes that set you up for success
- Plenty of career progression opportunities
Please note that this position does require flexibility in hours as airport shifts can start at 3am, you must be able to provide a 5 year work/education/personal reference history and undertake a criminal record check.