ASSISTANTGENERAL MANAGERCOMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITSSouthend
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about andwe're guessing it's what brought youhere!
We'realwaysencouragingpeople to take the first stepand challenge themselvesand you would be crazy to miss this opportunityto join ouramazingteam asAssistantGeneral Manager of Southend gym.So, what's stopping you?Apply today!What you need to knowabout us...
We're notlike any other Gym we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fitand be their best. Wehirerealpeoplewith areal passion for fitness and wellbeing, whose positivity and enthusiasmmotivate and innovate.Whether you are a pro in the gym or simply an enthusiast, it really doesn't matter as long as you share our values and canwork as a team tolead the gym to greatness. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility tobe awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people... don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "InvestorsInPeople" gold award... now you don't see thatevery day!
Wearereally proudof our teamsand wepromise topush them to challenge their limits andcelebrate with them when theyachieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
We know we talk thetalk,but we also walk the walk - because we are such anawesomeplace toworkwe have one of the lowest turnovers of staff in our industry and we all know a happy team makes for a happy...GYM!
So why not make itYOUR gym, YOUR Purpose and OUR Promise!Solet us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our greatteam,we are looking for anAssistantGeneral Manager,someone who embracesour members, the team and our culture.
- You're perfect for the job if you...
- Have apassion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Aredriven, energetic and you share that energy with your team.
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in andset the standardfor service
- Havean unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your members andcan support the GM to delivercontinuous improvement plansto exceed those.
- Area great leader, engaging and inspirational, setting a high-level example to those around you; your team and members alike.
- Cansupportcompliance whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of your gym.
- Havean instinct for being on the gym floor, working with a fully engaged team to deliver excellence, whilst being equally at home sharing best practice with your peers.
- Have a proven track record of success and are eager to bringthat winning attitude to The Gym.
- Can engage and influenceboth staff and members.
- Have apositiveapproach to team development and continuously look for ways in which to maximisetheir potential
That's you right?Thought so.
Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not...here's the juicy bit...the perks...
Sodon't hang about ...Come and find your fit at The Gym...TODAY!
- Competitive Bonus
- 33 days holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Company Share Plan
- Flexibility& freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym
- Free Gym membership for you and one other
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- Pension scheme
- A fantasticonlinesocialcommunication and engagement platformwith access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans