Keyholder - Wembley
30 hours per week
What’s in it for you
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. It takes a team to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. Within one shift you could be guiding a customer to a product, offering your knowledge on the product, serving at the till, helping to fill shelves, taking a delivery or moving stock around in the store.
It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding. If you are looking for the opportunity to progress your career in retail, this can be the role for you.
You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll-up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service.
We’ll be depending on you, as the face of Beauty Outlet Ltd, to serve our shoppers with pride:
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products
- Always be there, on time and properly presented
- Be a good team member
We’re proud to have an inclusive culture at Beauty Outlet Ltd where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range of applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, apply now!
- Part Uniform provided
- Pays above National Minimum Wage
- 28 days annual leave or pro rata for part time
- 30% discount on most lines in store
- Employee Assistance Programme