Food & Beverage AssistantMercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel
Are you outgoing and fun loving? Do you like a challenge? Do you like building relationships?...If you answer yes to these then we have the perfect role for you!
We are now looking for Full Time and Part Time, Food & Beverage Assistant to join our lovely team at Buttermilk & Maple, based in the Mercure Brigstow Bristol.
Our Food and Beverage Assistant will be instrumental in greeting and introducing our guests to the Food and Beverage options available, securing table reservations and assisting in driving sales within the restaurant and bar.
Being a key part of the Splendid family, all our team members need to be able to promise to:
- Being the Best;
- Making Responsible Decisions;
- Treating others, the Way They Would Like to Be Treated;
- Continually Challenge Yourself and Each Other.
- Serve Food and Beverages in the Buttermilk&Maple
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of menu items
- Assist with the preparation of a food and beverage outlet for service, including cleaning equipment and glassware for service, and preparing waiter service stations and tables
- Assist with the receiving and storage of goods
- Accurately and promptly fulfil guest orders and resolve guest complaints
- Maintain good hygiene standards and practice
- Attend and participate in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the line manager
1.Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Right to work in the UK.
- Career motivated.
- Strong customer awareness and focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills and people management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confidence, professionalism and welcoming personality