Nursery Room Leader - Bingley
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Nursery Room Leader in our Cottingley Manor Nuffy Bear Day Nursery and play your part in building a healthier nation
As our Nursery Room Leader you will:
- Provide a happy, safe, secure and stimulating environment for a small group of one age group of children in which the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development of the children is taken into account.
- Show a keen interest in our Early years curriculum. Use this understanding to create learning opportunities for all children.
- Support and lead the baby room team to be the best they can be offering high quality care and learning.
- Work alongside the manager and deputy to support the everyday running of the nursery. Lead in the absence of the manager and the deputy.
To succeed as a Room Leader , you will need:
- Required - NVQ Level 3, NNEB, BTEC or BA Hons
- Preferred - Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene, EYFS
- Required - 1 years experience working with children
- 2 years experience of leading a room
- Previous experience with babies aged 3 months - 2 years
- Preferred - IT Skills
- Good Communication
- Awareness of current legislation
- Previous knowledge, skills and/or Experience
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this, but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £21,880 per annum (Dependent On Experience)
Location - Bingley, Bradford
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.