LULWORTH COVE INN - THERE'S NOWHERE BETTER!
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of incredible destination inns and set in the Natural World Heritage Site of Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coast, the Lulworth Cove Inn is a stunning example of a friendly, quality English pub that we all know and love. Almost 400 years old, the inn was originally a mail stagecoach stop on the road from Wareham to get fresh horses and drop off mail for Lulworth Villagers, later it was a haven for the smugglers who brought ashore French lace, brandy and other contraband to sell to the good citizens of Lulworth. Today you’re guaranteed a warm welcome, we’re family and dog friendly as any great pub should be with a beautiful terrace, wood burners and great food. We are boosting our kitchen team now ahead of the busy summer and have an opening for an experienced pub chef.
As a chef with Team Lulworth you will receive:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working, consistent hours and excellent conditions
- Pay of £9.30 per hour for every hour on shift
- A share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Rewards for outstanding performance
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in accommodation at £58.52 per week (subject to availability)
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized CDP \ Section Chef
- Experienced with a good food knowledge
- Able to work to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- A good team player able to inspire others
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service
- Able to follow food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a great chef job in an awesome location
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience as a chef in a similar role and the ability to thrive in a high paced and exciting kitchen is required. If that's you apply now for an immediate start.........