Facilities Team Member - Birmingham City Centre
Now with over 64 centres across the UK, built on the market-leading Hollywood Bowl and AMF Bowling brands, along with the recent launch of our indoor mini-golf venture, Puttstars - there’s never been a better time to join Hollywood Bowl Group!
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Team Member. Whether you have a maintenance, technical, mechanical or electrical background – this is the job for you. You don’t need to have worked in the industry or have had previous experience as a bowling technician, we will train you on every aspect of the role.
About the role:
We need a highly motivated, Facilities Team Member who can work alongside our centre team. You'll need to maintain high standards of our centres and ensure our lanes are in full operation! You’ll also be liaising with both the team and the customers about any faults they experience while at the centre.
Here’s what will make you perfect for this role:
We pride ourselves on being creators of positive energy, so for you to be successful in this role you’ll need a positive attitude and approach to everything you do. Here’s what else will make you perfect for the role:
- Ability to work on own initiative, pro-actively seeking problems and faults with machinery
- Be organised and able to plan workload effectively
- As well as looking after our machinery, you’ll also take pride in looking after the facilities around the centre
- Flexible around working hours (the centre is open 7 days a week and until late in the evening).
The benefits and rewards:
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on and off job training. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive:
- Team Member Bonus scheme
- 28 days’ holiday
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free bowling
- 30% off food and drink when visiting with friends and family
- Long Service awards
- Discounted food whilst on shift
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become part of the team– apply today!