Banquet Head Chef, Hilton London Bankside
Working as a Banquet Head Chef, you will play a central role supporting the Kitchen team prep and service work. You will be passionate about food and service, and flexible to work on different sections, where you will receive full on-going training to support your development.
What we offer you
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, on offer:
- 28 holiday days (pro rata for part time)
- Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Use of Hilton team member rates, with the GO Hilton travel programme
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Set in one of London’s oldest and most culture-rich parts of the capital, Hilton London Bankside is ideally located just a walk away from some of London’s most famous landmarks including Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, Borough Market and The Shard.
With a strong focus on design, each part of the property has been carefully created to reflect the fascinating history and ambiance of the surrounding area, combining the authentic Bankside urban grittiness and polished contemporary design.
You will find us very centrally located and withing walking distance from several tube stations.
- Southwark tube station – 5-minute walk
- Blackfriars tube station – 5-minute walk
- Waterloo Station – 13-minute walk
- London Bridge tube station – 15-minute walk
Your role in our family:
This is a fast paced, busy, buzzing, customer focused environment. You will need strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and work as part of a team focused on consistently achieving high standards to meet customers’ expectations. You will also demonstrate;
- Team-orientated approach
- excellent verbal communication
- previous kitchen experience is desirable
- to work flexibly (various shift patterns)
What happens next
Does the Banquet Head Chef role suit your skill set? Apply now, this takes second, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid Hospitality Group.
The Splendid Hospitality Group is an equal opportunities employer and a disability confident committed employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.