We’d love to meet you - Come and join our Daniel Thwaites Family
As Chef De Partie, you will be a vital part of our high performing brigade and will be producing delicious food in a well-equipped kitchen, developing your skills under the guidance of our talented Head Chef. You’ll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
Your day to day
- Use your eye for quality and creative flair to produce high quality food from scratch
- Manage a section within the kitchen, cooking with fresh ingredients
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene and safety are maintained at all times
- Maintain areas of work and machinery
- Control the order and storage of food supplies
- Support other team members across the kitchen
- Team work
Who are we looking for?
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about food, a team player, committed and has a natural drive for excellence. If you are seeking to advance your career, we can support you to achieve nationally recognised qualifications through our academies.
You will have previous experience in a similar role with the proven ability to produce high quality food, ideally using fresh produce. We do have some recipes that you will follow but a creative flair is always welcomed.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Tips paid quarterly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted Spa treatments
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free car parking
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends and family