Sales ResearcherSales Researcher, Head Office
Are you motivated, have a desire to succeed and want to start your sales career?
We’re now looking for a Sales Researcher to support the wider sales team.
This key role works within the Research Team as part of and supporting the Centralised and Field Sales team you will research and call leads to create sales opportunities for the proactive sales associates in the company.
The Sales Researcher works under their own initiative and ensures that sales administration is in place to support account development and penetration, planning and communication. Maximises customer facing activity by ensuring good journey planning and diary management for the wider Sales Team.
Our Head Office is located in Pinner, however we are considering applicants based anywhere in the UK.
What we offer you:
We want our staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in. You’ll develop personally through meeting and working with people from all over the world as we create memorable guest experiences together, and for those keen to develop you’ll have the opportunity to explore the business with various career options. In addition, we offer:
- 28 holiday days
- Automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
- Heavily discounted hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Amazing high street and lifestyle savings for you and your family
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
Our success lies amongst the strengths and skills of the dedicated and professional people we employ.
Everyone at Splendid Hospitality is committed to The Splendid Hospitality Way, delivering genuine service to 'Create Extraordinary Experiences'. The team offers a wealth of experience across a variety of talents ensuring that the Group is well positioned to achieve its vision to be a Centre of Global Excellence for Hospitality.
Your role in our family:
Key responsibilities to your role:
- Prospect for new sales leads on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Cold calling and internet research will be regular responsibility.
- Schedule customer facing appointments (as required) on behalf of the Sales Team.
- Ensure all sales administration is in place to support account development for the Sales Team.
- Maximize customer-facing activity by ensuring good journey planning and diary management for the Sales Team
- Perform all administrative duties as outlined by the Sales leadership team.
- Provide reporting capabilities as requested by the Sales leadership team.
- Provide support, as required, to the Sales Support Team
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team
- Play a supporting role with RFP’s, update master pricing log, following up with hotels for rates
- Assist team with quarterly review presentations
- Support the co-ordination of FAM, hospitality events and trade shows
- Assist in planning of exhibitions
- Provides support to the Sales team for tracking of account production
- Support the execution of defined marketing strategies within the wider strategic business plan
What we are looking for:
What happens next:
- Self-motivated individual
- Strong customer development and relationship management skills
- Ability to work under own initiative to meet assigned goals
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing strategies
- Ability to develop and implement successful strategies to target new opportunities or further penetrate known accounts
- Knowledge of all products, culture and brand strategies
- Planning skills
- Ability to interpret market data and apply to sales strategy
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Does this role suit your skillset? Apply now, this takes seconds, you’ll just need to provide some contact details along with a CV. Next, we’ll review your details, and if successful we’ll invite you to meet one of the team to learn more about you, your experience and let us tell more about the Splendid group.
The Splendid Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.