Fitness Manager - Rickmansworth
£19,000 - £24,000 pro-rata
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Fitness Manager in our onsite corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager, you will report to the General Manager. Bringing your passion to the role, as a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager you will:
- Take responsibility for the Swim School, Nutritional Therapy and Fitness Studios.
- Fully accountable for fitness programming within the club - from studio classes through to personal training.
- Your remit will span management, governance and sales of major services.
- Continually improve site standards and team performance.
- Drive, develop and support your team to achieve ambitious targets. As a business manager, you will look after multiple departments.
To succeed as a Fitness & Wellbeing Manager, you will need to be:
- Qualified to REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner or above.
- An experienced personal or fitness trainer with studio experience.
- Able to demonstrate a track record in driving and developing PT revenue.
- A strong team leader, who can demonstrate a flair for managing performance, improving potential and training others to succeed.
- Able to demonstrate proven experience in effectively designing and managing fitness programmes for groups and individuals.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £19,000 - £24,000 pro-rata
Location - Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Contract type - Permanent
Flexible Full time and part-time hours available (32 - 40 hours per week)
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.