Health and Wellbeing Physiologist - Harrogate
Up to £21,649.00 per annum depending on experience
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Health and Wellbeing Physiologist in our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
If you have a passion for helping people to feel fitter and healthier, see clients as individuals and want to make a difference, and not just a living, now's the time to apply.
As a Health and Wellbeing Physiologist, you will;
- Become part of a team who are leading the way in regards to integrated healthcare, promoting health and fitness as part of our holistic, comprehensive health service, supporting prevention as well as rehabilitation and recovery.
- Deliver health assessments designed to support our clients in achieving their health and wellbeing goals through effective lifestyle management.
- Benefit from working alongside a multidisciplinary team of Doctors, Physiologists, Physiotherapists and other health professionals, as well as the relevant operational managers.
So you'll be passionate and caring in the service you provide. Like us, you believe in putting clients first, so you'll have the freedom to do what's right for your clients, always seeking better ways of doing things. We combine the best disciplines of business with social values. We measure success not only by the profits we make but also by our ability to improve people's health. Both rely on clients' long-term satisfaction with the services we deliver through professionals like you. What we are looking for:
- The minimum requirement is a 2:2 Sport and Exercise Science degree, or an equivalent Bachelor of Science degree.
- You'll be able to prove that you've studied human physiology, exercise, biochemistry, anatomy/biomechanics, psychology and nutrition.
- The practical application of this knowledge is also essential, so relevant experience is desired.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation
Salary - Up to £21,649.00 per annum depending on experience
Location - Harrogate
Hours - Full Time, 40 hours
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.