Gym & Spa Manager -South West London
- Salary: competitive + bonus and PT
- Job Type: Full time (40 hours)
We are looking for a Gym & Spa Manager who will lead a small team responsible for the running of a luxury residential leisure facility. You will have overall responsibility for all on-site operations including health & safety, SOPs and EAPs, contractor management, financial management, site audits along with the all-important resident satisfaction!
- Providing excellent customer service to residents and guests
- Promote a thriving community within the gym & spa
- Leading a small team to ensure outstanding service delivery at all times
- Ensure that the facility is looking and operating at the highest possible level at all times
- Update all SOPs, EAPs, Risk assessments and other operational documents in line with changes in industry best practice
- Manage the staffing and operating budget, providing monthly expenditure reports to the client
- Work with the wider residential estate team to provide a first class residents experience
- Fitness Instructor Level 2
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Personal Training Level 3
- Interested in gaining further qualifications in injury rehabilitation, massage or beauty therapy are preferred but not essential.
- Aptitude for learning and ability to incorporate new skills into project work if required.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Innovative, creative and imaginative approach to problem management.
- Adaptable with the ability to work under pressure.
What can we offer you?
A forward thinking company with our staff at the centre of our business. With extra holiday, performance related pay, health incentives among others as some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
If you think you’re the right person for this role then please apply now.