Food & Beverage Team Leader - Plymouth
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Food & Beverage Chef in our Devonshire Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
With passion and outstanding customer care you will take full responsibility for the organisation and operation of our café area. As a Food & Beverage Team Leader you will;
- Promote a friendly, relaxing and professional environment.
- Ensure that everyone who visits the Fitness & Wellbeing Club enjoys exceptional and efficient service.
- Train a team to serve fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drink, including seasonal specials.
- Achieve budgets and costs.
- Be the driving force behind the Club's exciting social calendar. With you on board, we'll make a great impression on our members and guests, every time.
To succeed as a Food & Beverage / Café Team Leader you will;
- Be a confident and engaging individual with the ability to empathise with all sorts of people.
- Have excellent communication skills that set you apart from everyone else, whether you are on the phone or in person.
- Crucially, you will be self-motivated, with lots of initiative and the confidence to lead and develop a team.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £21,000 - £23,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Closing Date - 30th July 2021
Location - Devonshire, Plymouth
Contract - Permanent, Full-Time
Weekly Hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.