Breakfast Chef - Hook
The Breakfast Chef will be working in a busy kitchen preparing and serving breakfast for the Restaurant and Room Service, producing buffet and a la carte style service to the highest of standards.
Breakfast Chef Key Responsibilities:
- To be familiar with all menu items and prepare/present dishes for service to the highest standards.
- To ensure the correct preparation, cooking and presentation of food the highest standards in conjunction with section head.
- To ensure good working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
- To complete any reasonable task as requested by management.
- To keep waste to an absolute minimum
- Personal appearance and hygiene should comply with hotel policy, uniforms must be treated with the utmost care.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Tylney Hall Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
Why work at Tylney Hall:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals – this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels – where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
If you feel that you can rise to this challenge, then please submit your application as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the role early if sufficient applications are received.
*service charge is dependent on sales performance and not guaranteed