Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
Have you a keen eye for detail with cleanliness?
The Guest Experience Assistant is a key role within our hotels. You are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel’s leisure club so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome, the service they receive during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
As the Cleaner of this beautiful hotel, your role is key as you are overly responsible for the cleanliness of the hotel and will be the first impression a guest will have upon arrival. Our club is regularly used by hotel guests and members and we want to make sure they have the best experience possible, leaving a great lasting memory. The attention to detail is to be of high standard allowing yourself and the team to be proud of its impressive surroundings when welcoming all guests.
What will I do?
- Ensuring all public areas around the leisure club are kept to the highest standards of cleanliness
- Responsible for the correct use of detergents and other chemicals
- Adhere to health and safety, procedures, ensuring the correct health and safety is in place both before during and after cleaning
- Understand the operation of spa and leisure to offer advice and guidance to all members, potential members and guests
- Welcome and greets all those arriving at the spa and leisure facilities
- Liaise with the maintenance teams to ensure the highest and professional of standards for all facilities and services
- Ensure high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness in the leisure and spa facilities
- Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Flexibility to work in other areas of Guest Experience as and when required (reception, bookings, retail, food & beverage, enquiries, memberships, maintenance and housekeeping, spa & leisure)
Is this the role for me?
- You are passionate about cleaning with high standards
- Self-motivated with own initiative and take pride in your work
- Organised and efficient when it comes to planning the day
- Able to demonstrate a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Due to the nature of the role and the industry, flexibility is required to working hours as weekend and evening work will be required
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.