Customer Service ExecutiveReporting to: Customer Service ManagerBased: East Croydon
Finding your fit at The Gym is what we are all about and we're guessing it's what brought you here!
We're always encouraging people to take the first step and challenge themselves and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity to join our amazing Customer Service Team on a Fixed Term Basis as a Customer Service Executive.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other Gym company we are THE GYM, a place where everyone can find their fit and be their best. We hire real people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and innovate. Our teams are friendly and engaging and they thrive in an environment where they have the flexibility to be awesome and to continuously develop and improve themselves!
We actively invest in our people... don't believe us? Check out our big shiny "Investors In People" gold award... now you don't see that every day! We are really proud of our teams and we promise to push them to challenge their limits and celebrate with them when they achieve new goals. They work hard, they deliver results and they reap the rewards.
By membership we are the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We are the only publicly listed UK health and fitness operator.What you need to know about the role...
You will be part of a growing team within The Gym. Joining the team of Customer Service Champions, you will be on the frontline engaging with our members, primarily through our social media platforms. Your role will be to deliver the best experience possible to our members, and prospective members alike. Utilising the latest technology and AI, as well as your passion for all things customer service, you will resolve customer queries, provide information and ensure that our members can find their fit with us, all the while bringing the fun, creative and friendly nature of our business alive.
You will receive full training on our systems and processes and be at the forefront of improving these as the team continues to grow.Principle accountabilities...
So let us tell you what we are looking for...
- Resolving member queries utilising public and private social media messaging, live chat and email
- Deliver excellent customer experience
- Provide assistance and decisions that puts the member at the forefront, but always keeps the business interests in mind
- Creatively and enthusiastically engage with members and prospective members online
- Escalate issues to management with careful consideration and suggested next steps
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Customer Service Executive,
You will have:
- Excellent written English capabilities
- The ability to work well in a tight-knit team
- Confidence in raising queries and questions to your manager
- The ability to suggest new and innovative ways to manage workflows and processes to increase efficiencies and continually improve the level of service we provide
- Experience in customer service, or a customer service background is beneficial
- A solid understanding of social media would also be beneficial
- Good communication skills
- A strong capability in writing informal, yet professional responses via Live Chat, and a more formal tone in responding to emails and higher level complaints/issues
- An eye for detail and ability to follow processes, but an understanding that sometimes we can bend the rules to ensure that our members remain our members
- A self-drive and ability to work towards KPIs
So... We know you are ready to hit that APPLY button so what are you waiting for... Start your best career journey yet with The Gym Group and come #BEYOUWITHUS