Everyone talks about Santa at Christmas, but where would he be without his elves?
Kitchen porters (also known as pot washers) are the unsung heroes of any kitchen (not just at Christmas!), and the role is the first step to pursuing a career in the kitchen too! Be a hero – apply to be a kitchen porter today!
Puttshack Kitchen Porters should:
• Have some experience working in a high volume and fast-paced kitchen
• Have lots of energy – really!
• Be calm under pressure
Kitchen Porters responsibilities:
• Ensures all cleaning processes are followed during set up, service and clean down
• Washes crockery, utensils and other kitchenware
• Supports the kitchen team where necessary
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• The usual goodies - Staff food, venue discounts, 28 days holiday, pension
• Career progression and the chance to learn from the best
• An awesome environment you can be yourself in!
What is Puttshack?
Puttshack, is a ‘world’s first’ social entertainment concept, using ground-breaking technology to catapult the traditional game of mini golf into a cutting-edge gaming phenomenon! Puttshack is a social hub with food, drink, plenty of mini golf and great music. Puttshack features innovative technology which allows automatic point scoring, electronic live leaderboards, intuitive gameplay, and trackable performance history. When you’re not bossing a round of mini golf, the venues house a high design bar and restaurant serving the nation’s favourite guilty pleasures, and some of the rarest spirits in the UK.
Apply here now!
May the course be with you