Territory Sales Manager - South London
Join Us Box Marketing has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Territory Sales Manager!
This is your opportunity to work for a multi award winning Field Marketing Agency! We work in partnership with some of the biggest, most exciting brands out there. Our role is to provide PROUD, engaged, and capable field representatives, trained, and empowered with clear objectives, actionable insights, and effective technology, to achieve measurable success for our valued clients. We have a new and exciting opportunity, representing our client Suntory as a Territory Sales Manager in the On Trade sector.
Working hours: due to trading hours within the channel, hours will typically be within opening times e.g., 10am-7pm/12pm-9pm with occasional weekends, where required.
6 Month Fixed-Term Contract with the possibility to extend.
In return for joining us as our Territory Sales Manager, we can offer you a competitive salary of Up to £30,000 + Up to 20% Bonus + Car allowance.
Location: South London
What will you be doing as our Territory Sales Manager?
- Building external relationships with key stakeholders and customers.
- Building a strategic call file for your region and delivering plans, maximising return on investment.
- Creating strategic regional call files in small to large managed groups within the Free Trade/Leased &Tenanted (non-tie) On-Trade outlets (focusing on pubs, hotels, and restaurants) to sell in Merchants Heart, a premium mixer/’Spirit Enhancer’ range with prospecting and gap filling in current stockists.
- Growing client distribution, volume sales and profitability within the on-trade channel by achieving targets for:
- Product distribution & visibility
- Brand activation
(Syndicated business model requiring a higher level of spirit and mixology knowledge).
- Offering tailored solutions to customers to drive return on investment.
- Completing feedback of every call using the given reporting procedure & maintaining up to date records.
- Educating staff around the commercial proposition.
- Account management, including territory profit & loss (P&L), to drive & maintain compliance of commercial agreements.
- Invoice management
- Creating joint business plans that are aligned to Suntory GB&I commercial priorities agreeing: Investment, structure, and compliance.
- Working with your line manager to ensure effective use of commercial investment across your defined territory.
- Using supplied point of sale to maximise visibility of products & increase sales.
- Activating and ensuring compliance of all elements of Suntory GB&I head office agreed JBPs within in each customer.
What will you need to be our Territory Sales Manager?
- Excellent communication & influencing skills, with a passion & enthusiasm for the brand.
- Time Management skills
- Previous On-trade experience & commercial sales experience
- Previous account management experience
- Ability to build and present P&L’s with a clear ROI Winning business from, and working successfully with regional customers, as well as Independents.
- UK Drivers License
What benefits can we offer you as our Territory Sales Manager?
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Territory Sales Manager role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- Best in class training & support to help you reach your potential.
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Performance related bonus
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Box Marketing is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD.