Do you have an eye for accuracy and attention to detail?
Is planning and prioritising your key strength when it comes to organisation?
As a Stores Assistant you will ensure the efficient running of all store area processes within the hotel, from ordering, monitoring, deliveries, and distribution.
What will I do?
- Ensure stock control procedures are adhered to at all times
- Accept all deliveries to the stores including temperature checking of products before receiving
- Prepare order requests daily as a result of checks process
- Liaise with the front of house teams and sales to review weekly business event orders ensuring correct ordering has taken place
- Ensure breakages are correctly recorded and investigate stock losses
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness, and efficiency in all store’s areas
- Ensure stores areas are kept secure at all times
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience of maintaining a stock inventory is preferable
- Ability to evidence organisation skills, developing checking procedures and strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Able to work on own initiative as well as working within a team.
- Due to the nature of the role and the industry, flexibility is required to working hours as weekend and evening work will be required
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4* properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.