Do you pride yourself in your work?
Are you currently seeking a new challenge?
As Greenkeeper, you will be responsible for ensuring every part of the golf course is maintained to the highest possible standard. Liaising closely with the Head of Golf and General Manager for the hotel you will ensure the course is fully maintained and operational.
What will I do?
- Passionate about working outdoors
- Take pride in your surroundings and care about the environment
- Professional and welcoming approach to members, guests & visitors
- Maintaining the grounds to a high standard, to include greenkeeping, weed control, pruning, etc.
- Ensure health & safety and company standards & procedures are always adhered to
- Repair and maintain the machinery, tools & equipment
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in horticulture, greenkeeping or grounds maintenance, ideally within a hotel, resort or golf environment
- Experience of machinery maintenance would be a distinct advantage
- Strong understanding of Health & safety involved with greenkeeping & grounds maintenance
- Knowledge of safe use of various machinery, equipment & chemicals
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.