Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
Do you enjoy working in a customer facing role?
The Guest Experience Assistant is a key role within our hotels. You are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel food & beverage outlet(s) so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome, the service they receive during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
What will I do?
- Provide high standard of service to all guests
- Ensure you are fully knowledgeable regarding opening & closing times
- Should a guest be staying at the hotel on a package break, please ensure they are aware of what to expect and provide any additional advice if required
- Greet all guests and ensure they
- Be visible & observant to pre-empt guest requests
- Manage food orders, ensure guests receive a great customer experience and provide clear communication with guest & kitchen
- Provide product knowledge and information on food & drink
- Up-sell where possible
- Up to date with all health & safety and all related regulations
- Flexibility to work in other areas of Guest Experience as and when required (reception, bookings, retail, food & beverage, enquiries, memberships, maintenance and housekeeping, spa & leisure)
Is this the role for me?
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest services
- Courteous and pleasant attitude towards guests and other team members
- Patience and good listening skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Good telephone manner and IT Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and a practical approach to problem solving
- Due to the nature of the role & industry, flexibility is required to working hours as weekend and evening work will be required
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.