Do you have a passion for all things meetings, conference & events?
Are you a sales and target driven individual?
Our Event & Sales Team are on an exciting journey and looking to grow! Based at the hotel, you will work closely with the wider Sales team who will provide leads coming in centrally.
What will I do?
- Work closely with the wider Sales team
- Maximise sales across accommodation, meetings & events, conference & banqueting, promoting the hotel estate & facilities available
- Reactive sales - follow up, finalise and complete leads coming in from the central sales team as well as enquiries coming direct into the hotel
- Carry out site inspections/show rounds to potential guests & customers
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage, although not essential
- Ideally, you will have sales experience within hotels, exhibitions or stadia, however, we are also open to consider individuals from another sector, as long as you have experience selling ‘a service’
- Will also consider individuals who have operational meeting & events hotel experience coupled with some sales experience
- KPI and target driven
- Ability to multi-task and manage the demands which come with a sales role
- Able to think outside the box and have ideas on how to maximise opportunities
What we can offer you:
- Meals on duty
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Almarose group
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with Almarose as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
Who are Almarose Hotels & Resorts?
Almarose Hotels are an independent Hotel Management company who own and operate an award-winning portfolio of 21 4*properties throughout the UK. It's an exciting time to join our portfolio; our strategy is to develop and invest in our properties and employees, with opportunities that span across beautiful countryside and bustling city centre locations – each offering a truly unique experience for our guests, and exemplary professional development and careers for you.
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. Almarose Hotels & Resorts Ltd proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.