Head Chef – Pub\Hotel - Fine Dining with Live in Available
……… a great chance to showcase your talent
The Swan Inn is a well-established truly stunning English Country Inn. Although independently operated, the Swan is part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of exceptional destination inns. We are renowned for our food crafted from the highest quality fresh produce together with wonderful guest service. Within easy reach of Blandford and the Dorset coast in the market town of Sturminster Newton, the Swan is busy all year around. We are seeking an ambitious highly driven Head Chef to lead the food operations for both our bar and fine-dining restaurant. Can you help to develop the full potential of this amazing business?
As Head Chef at the Swan you will receive:
- A showcase for your creativity and passion
- Great job security and a sensible work life balance with 5 days working
- Salary boosted by a share of tips
- Bonus based on your developing contribution to the success of the business
- The chance to lead a friendly team committed to high quality food and service
- All of the support that you need to succeed.
- The chance to re-locate to live and work in a wonderful environment with accommodation provided (subject to availability)
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized Head Chef that likes to work with fresh local produce, and cares about your craft
- Able to take responsibility for menus, margins and full control of the kitchen operation
- Experienced with a broad knowledge of food styles, ingredients and cooking techniques
- Able to work to high standards of cooking and presentation, combining creativity and flair with a sound business acumen
- A great leader who inspires and motivates team members
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a well-executed service
- Committed to follow and enforce the highest food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a rewarding chef job that offers long term prospects
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards your commitment and talent
Previous experience as a Head Chef in a similar role and the proven ability to thrive in a creative and exciting kitchen is essential.