Activate Camps are looking to hire top quality, dedicated coaches to work on Multi-Activity Camps. We have various opportunities available in multiple locations across the country during the Easter Holidays and Summer Holidays. This is a fantastic opportunity to use and further develop your experience working with children working for an industry leader.
Multi Activity Camps are for children aged 5-14 years old who want to have fun during the school holidays!
Our Multi Activity Camps offer a fun, flexible, holiday childcare solution. Every camp is packed full of a combination of sports, activity, outdoor exploration, arts and crafts, games, and challenges. Our camp themes include Survival Adventure, Urban Skillz, Gold Medal Academy, Global Games and Create & Innovate.
A typical day in the life of a Multi-activity leader:
• Plan and deliver (with the support of our curriculum), high quality activity sessions throughout each and every camp
• Ensure every child is enjoying themselves at all times & generate a great atmosphere centred around fun, enjoyment & respect
• Maintain high levels of safety throughout; carry out and follow risk assessments; understand and follow any health & safety procedures including all information/protocol regarding COVID-19
• Always welcome each parent/guardian and child in a professional and friendly manner
We are looking for leaders who:
• Have an ability to motivate and inspire children aged 5–14
• Have experience in coaching or facilitating groups of children
• Hold a valid DBS certificate – you’re able to apply for one through us if necessary
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Our Academies run from 9:30am – 4:30pm (9am – 5pm at a small number of locations) with the offer of our Extra Time Club, which adds an additional half an hour either end of the day. Camps will last between 3 and 5 days.
Pay and benefits
• You can earn between £200 and £500 per week (pro rata) depending on your age, qualifications and experience
• Flexible to suit your availability
• The opportunity to gain meaningful coaching experience with the leading provider of sport-specific camps
• Receive free IIRSM approved training and CPD opportunities