Leisure Manager – Swanage Bay View
We are looking for experienced Leisure Manager join our team at Swanage Bay View holiday resort. The Leisure Manager will lead the Gym and Pool teams at the resort, ensuring the highest level of customer service are delivered, focusing on the safety and well being of our guess, and training the team to provide the great holiday experience our guests expect.
You will be responsible for -
- Managing the pool and gym team members
- Deliver classes and activities as required
- Training team members on all operational and safety requirements
- Ordering stock and maintaining the departments
- Constantly review the resort offering, making recommendations for improvements and changes in the leisure area to keep the resort at the forefront of Dorset holiday resorts
- Working with the wider resort management team to continuously improve standards
We are looking for people who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with a positive energy, and great team players who are there to support their colleagues. If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week across 5 days. Working times are flexible to suit the needs of the business.
Salary:£24,000 depending on experience
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- Training and development from day one
- Free uniform
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, leisure, spa and holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression
- Pension Scheme