Housekeeper/ Domestic Assistant - Bournemouth - Bank
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Housekeeper/Domestic Assistant in Bournemouth Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Keeping our Hospitals clean is a big priority for us. As a Housekeeper, you will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers.
- Cleaning and preparing a range of areas.
- Taking pride in your work.
- Getting the best from cleaning products and also, using equipment such as carpet cleaners safely.
- A variety of general responsibilities ranging from removing waste, to checking stock and updating records on the computer.
- Receive full on job training with support of your Housekeeping Supervisors
- Become part of a well established team
To succeed as a Bank Domestic Assistant, you will need:
- A positive, friendly attitude
- To be flexible, well presented, self motivated and able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Be an excellent time-keeper.
- Good communication skills
- Experience preferred but not essential as full training given.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Key information about the role.
Salary - £8.94 per hour
Closing Date - 29th July 2021
Location - Bournemouth
Contract - Bank
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.