Housekeeping Assistants - Female - Roehampton Club
- £10.05 per hour
- Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Roehampton Club is London’s premier private members multisport club with a membership of 5,000. . We offer our members a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, all delivered to the highest standards.
We are currently seeking female Housekeeping Assistants on a casual part time contract. The roles are based a 7 day week rota with shifts covering early shifts and late shifts and weekends. Some shifts are regular and some are to cover holiday and absence.
To apply you should live in SW15 or within easy commute of SW15.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Manager, you will be required to fulfil a variety of roles within the facilities throughout a working day. Shift work over the seven days of the week and bank holidays are included. Housekeeping Assistants are not necessarily appointed to a specific location with the Club. The location of cleaning areas may need to be changed to meet needs of the Club.
- 40 hours per week
- Weekdays 06:00 – 23:30
- Weekends 06:00 – 22:30 (finishing time can be extended because of events)
- Bank Holidays 06:00 – 22:30
- Undertake cleaning of lockers rooms and other communal or sports areas in accordance with the agreed cleaning schedules/ Housekeeping NOP and to meet required standards for Health & Safety/ Hygiene regulations
- Follow all other procedures that may be arranged so that all facilities are clean and safe to include showers, toilet areas, mopping floors and hoovering
- To undertake laundry duties as directed by daily shift cleaning schedule
- Receive and manage chemicals and other cleaning stock effectively
- Ensure the disposal of waste is in accordance with set regulations
- Be presentable at all times whilst at work with a clean and tidy uniform with name badge on display
- To use electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines, steam irons, washing machines, tumble driers and hoovers in accordance to provided trainings and manual instructions and to keep machinery clean, in good working order and to report any faulty equipment to Housekeeping Manager, or Housekeeping Supervisor
- Provide great service for members in the lockers room, including shoes/clubs cleaning and kit washing
- Must be a team player suitable to work well with work colleagues
- Assist members and guests who require information/request service in the locker rooms, in a polite, friendly and helpful manner
- Be an ambassador for the Club at all times
- Maintain professional relations within the team, managers and other members of staff
- Adhere to all regulations and legislation relating to working with children
- Competitive salary
- Generous company pension after a qualifying period
- Uniform provided
- Meals whilst on duty
- Excellent training and development opportunities